Happy Monday! It’s freezing out there today, but the sun is shining and that makes me so happy! I love it when I can be super happy on a Monday, after all, isn’t that why I started this feature?!
1) RunCupcake Fitness is taking off! I just signed a 3 month client and his wife for 3 training sessions per week, and I also obtained an online-only client who’s getting ready for a wedding in August!
2) Feeling oh so sore… Trips to Vermont, blizzards, and life in general kept me away from kettlebell training for the last couple of weeks. Saturday I had an opportunity to workout with my friend Becky and teach her some kettlebell stuff. The best part for me is that I did 100 swings with a 16 kg kettlebell – that’s a new personal record! I am definitely feeling this workout today, I love it!
3) Later sunsets! It’s 6 p.m. and it’s not completely dark out yet, that means spring is on the way! Only 19 days til we spring ahead – oh boy, I cannot wait! Now that I’m training for Reach the Beach I will need to start running in the morning and in the evening, so a little more light at night is a big help! Plus I am SO over winter. Anyone else?
4) Homemade sushi. The bf decided to try his hand at sushi making and let me tell you, he did a fantastic job! We had it for dinner last night and lunch again today. We share a common HUGE love for sushi, so I feel like this is going to become a staple in our lives…
5) It’s BASEBALL SEASON! Kinda. All Boston Red Sox players reported to Spring Training last week. The very first Red Sox exhibition game is Thursday! And to top it all off, the bf got me my very first Alex & Ani bracelet for Valentine’s Day, an excellent way to celebrate the opening of baseball season:
What are YOU loving on this Monday?!