Happy Friday friends! What a crazy week it’s been – blizzards, bad runs, and everything else imaginable…I feel like I’ve been writing so much about Reach the Beach and fundraising, it’s time to lighten things up and have some fun!
1) I am TOTALLY addicted to both Breaking Bad AND The Walking Dead. Talk about seriously intense shows! I just finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad (I watched 4 seasons in 2 months…) and I’m part way into Season 2 of The Walking Dead. I just can’t get enough! Why did I wait so long to watch these shows…?
2) I have had some wicked delicious eats lately – tons of veggies and protein included!
Quinoa with chickpeas and sundried tomatoes, mixed greens salad with goat cheese
Italian seasoned chicken with balsamic glaze on top of green beans and veggie pasta
Homemade rice & Beans (topped with sriracha), mixed green salad with goat cheese
3) I’m MOVING! I’m moving into a new apartment March 1st with a new roommate that I’m wicked excited to move in with! Now instead of having 3 other roommates I will only have 1 – and I don’t have to share my bathroom with anyone! One of the best parts about this move though is that I will be 1/4 mile away from work, which means less driving! Plus my new roommate is super awesome and I know her and I will have a great time living together!
4) TWO people this week have commented on the size of my body – one asked me if I was losing weight, and the other told me I looked like my frame was getting narrower. I guess all the hard work is truly paying off! I’m trying not to focus too much on the number on the scale – since it fluctuates so much, and I know as I gain muscle the number isn’t going to go down much at all. If I focus too much on that I get very frustrated, very quickly.
5) Blizzards may be inconvenient, but they sure do make for some gorgeous photography!
What fun stuff are you thinking about this Friday?!